- The latest smartwatch will come with a 1.39 inch AMOLED touchscreen display.
- The sports watch will work with the 5.0 Bluetooth version and will work with the Zepp companion app.
- Amazfit T-Rex 2 also offers heart rate sensors and a SpO2 monitor. A SpOw monitor will help in keeping track of the sleeping schedule, breathing and menstrual cycle.
- The battery will be 500 mAH. And the company is claiming that it will give up to 24 days of battery backup after a single charge. The extended battery life is due to the added battery saver mode in the latest version of Amazfit.
- The smartwatch is 10 ATM rated. 1 ATM corresponds to around 10 bar, so a 10 ATM rating will allow the device to resist water pressure equivalent to up to 100 meters.
- The military grade durability will offer performance even under extreme temperatures. The company claims that it can operate under as low as -30 degrees Celsius.